Esophageal Motility (Manometry) | Preparation Instructions
To ensure a successful exam, please follow all instructions carefully. Please bring a list of all your current medications, including any over-the-counter medications with you. If you must reschedule or cancel your appointment, please call 503-229-1883.
DAY OF PROCEDURE
- Nothing to eat or drink two (2) hours prior to procedure.
- You may take all of your usual morning medications with 4 oz. of water.
- Wear comfortable clothes; two-piece outfit is preferable.
- Leave valuables at home
- Arrive on time at the designated location with completed paperwork, photo ID, and insurance card.
- Anyone entering the facility must wear a face mask during their visit.
- Everyone is screened for COVID-19 upon arrival.
- Patients scheduled at the hospital will receive a COVID test prior to their procedure.